Redeeming an access code in your student account allows you to access practice tests and courses through GMetrix. Generally, your instructor will supply you with an access code if you're a student. If you're using our software independently, you can find your access code after you purchase it by going to www.gmetrix.com and looking at your account details. It will be listed there.
To redeem an access code:
- Log in to your student account at www.gmetrix.net or in the GMetrix SMS software.
- In the menu on the left, select the Redeem icon.
- Enter the access code in the window that pops up and select Redeem.
- Be sure to include the hyphens, and if you copy/pasted the code, be sure to delete any spaces that may have been added to the beginning or ending of the code.
- Once you have redeemed an access code, it is tied to your account, and you can access the practice tests or courses on it without redeeming it again the next time you log on. As long as you log into the same account, you can access this content from any device.