Once a custom test has been created, you can modify it in several ways: Assign, Edit, Clone, Delete, and Status.
To modify custom tests:
- Log in to your GMetrix Administrator account at manage.gmetrix.net.
- Select Custom Tests from the navigation menu on the left.
- Find the test you want to modify. If your organization has a lot of custom tests, you can use the search filters to find what you're looking for.
- Once you've located the test you want, select how you're wanting to modify it.
- Assign lets you assign the custom test to an existing access code or student group.
- Edit takes you back to the creation process and lets you change the name, mode, question content, time limit, passing score, and randomization.
- Clone will make a copy of the test. This is helpful if you want two slightly different version of the same test, or want to have the same test available in training mode and testing mode.
- Delete removes the custom test.
- Clicking the status button will disable/enable the custom test. Green means it's enabled, and red means it's disabled. This is helpful if you want a test to only show up for students during a specific period of time (such as a final or unit test). It's a quick way to remove it from student access.
Note: Custom tests are tied to the account of the administrator who made it. If the administrator is tied to multiple organizations, then it will be available to all admins at those locations. If the administrator who created the custom test is removed from an organization, then the custom test will no longer be available to the other administrators at that organization.