Issues Loading GMetrix Templates or Resources in macOS
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 9:21 AM
If you are experiencing issues with the GMetrixTemplates or Resources folders, we recommend deleting them to prompt a fresh download the next time you launch a test.
To do this:
- Open the GMetrix software and click the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Make sure you are in the Tasks tab, then click execute for the following:
- Delete Test Resource Archive
- Delete GMetrixTemplates Folder
- Delete Cache (this will close and reopen GMetrix)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.