Running reports using the Test Tracking tool:
- Log in to your GMetrix Administrator account at manage.gmetrix.net.
- Select Reports > Test Tracking.
- Use the various filters to pull up the results you want.
- By default, it shows the tests completed by students at your organization over the last 30 days.
- You can change the date range and look for completed (Finished) or in-progress (Saved) tests, and you can also specify the access code, student group, code group, minimum score, student name, and test name.
- The initial results table shows the overall score, but you can click the Details button to see the score breakdown by questions or objectives. You can also check the time spent on the test.