Viewing Reports for the students in a Classroom is as easy as finding the Classroom that you want a report for, and then clicking the Report tab.
- Select Classrooms from the left menu.
- Click on Details for the Classroom you would like to view Reports.
- Click the Report tab to view the available reports for that Classroom.
- Choose the report that you want to view and use the filters at the top of the tab to refine the data that is showing in the report.
- Date Range – Select the range over which you want to view data: a Week, Month, or Custom Range.
- Test Mode – Select whether you want to see scores for Testing or Training attempts.
- Score Filter – Select which type of score you want to view for a given test, the Latest score, Best score, or Average score across all attempts.
- Category – View scores for only a specific Category.
- Product – View scores for only a specific Product.