Follow the steps below to enable XED when creating an Access Code:
- Navigate to the Access Codes tab and click +New Access Code
- When setting up your access code, make sure you select the Enable XED checkbox in the Default Settings section. You can also add your GMetrix Practice Exams at this point. Then click Create Access Code.
- Once the code has been created, you will now see an XED Settings and XED Reports tab appear in the header above your access code.
- XED Settings will allow you to add your XED content and adjust settings to your specifications.
- XED Reports will run reports on your student's progress in XED content
You can still add non XED content to the code such as practice tests that the user will launch inside the GMetrix platform per usual.